2011年4月4日月曜日

My Report - 9 years after I took ETS Reversal Surgery

My Report
ETS Reversal Date: Jan 2002.

Within a year after reversal surgery
The eyelid lightened. The amount of saliva has increased. The phenomenon that the back become abnormally hot was almost lost.
But compensatory sweating remained little changing.
The time became long when the sweat begins come out where I felt hot. The time became short when the sweat stops where I felt cold. But the amount of the sweat flowing didn’t change.
I have felt nerve flowing through connected point of chest since half a year of reversal surgery. It continues still.

After one and a half years have passed since I took surgery, I felt that whole nerve connected from head to finger. But after a while, the movement of the nerve that centered on a right shoulder was started. I understood that the nerve of left chest was completely connected, but right was not yet. (Because I felt the change around both hands and both heads, I have not understood well.)

Three years have passed.
Even I understood the nerve still flows to the head and the arm little by little every day, so I have pain around the head and the chest. (It is considerably painful on the rainy day.)
The wrinkle of the hand was lost.
Whenever I felt the nerve moves, strange sweat was flowed. Sometimes I cannot move because of heavy pain and insufficient breathes.

Writing comments on bulletin board in internet was started this time.

Comments after 4 years have passed
Going out in daytime of the midsummer was painful. I was only possible to go to work.
The hands became beautiful. Especially, the left hand have some moisture. The sweat of the head and the face returned considerably.
I understood that the sweats in the head decrease the heat of body very much.

After that, the sweat has decreased little by little every year.
As I still feel the movement of the nerve, I know that I am still in the process of recovery.
Even if over 30 degreees Celsius, I might feel safe sometimes.
The Sweat in tension is similar, for example the sweat during making speech of the presence of others. But it goes out a lot when going out
Sweat flows much in rainy season than mid summer. (Humidity is very high at Summer of Japan. So even the normal person feels  unpleasantness.)

Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿